TeamplayWarriors
Hallo und willkommen auf der Webseite von =TpW=!
Als Besucher stehen Dir einige Forenbereiche zum Lesen zur Verfügung. Wenn Du uns eine Nachricht hinterlassen willst musst Du Dich anmelden.
Und jetzt viel Spaß bei uns!
TeamplayWarriors
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

PortalStartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

mal ein lebenszeichen

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
vita112
Gewohnheitsposter
Gewohnheitsposter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

mal ein lebenszeichen Empty
BeitragThema: mal ein lebenszeichen   mal ein lebenszeichen EmptyMo 04 Feb 2013, 22:24

Moin Moin,

wollte mal nachhacken, ob noch alle am start sind ;-)

und vor allem mal Grüße und lebenszeichen über den Äther ( falls amn das im Netz noch sagen darf) schicken.
in Schweden funktioniert das ungefähr so

ich schreibe lieber....

Beste Grüße

Michael
Nach oben Nach unten
=TpW=Vera
Admin
=TpW=Vera

Anzahl der Beiträge : 193

BeitragThema: Re: mal ein lebenszeichen   mal ein lebenszeichen EmptyDo 07 Feb 2013, 12:38

Naja, ist doch nicht schlecht das Video - bei uns hätteste ruckzuck die Bullen vor der Türe, dann hätte man noch mehr Grund zum Schreien Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
https://teamplay.forumieren.de
=TpW=Impact
Zuposter (Vorsicht! schreibwütig!)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

BeitragThema: Re: mal ein lebenszeichen   mal ein lebenszeichen EmptySo 10 Feb 2013, 02:45

oi vera.. machdichplattduso.. if i spelt it right,, you very sneaky lady.. how the devil are you??? im sorry if i jumped in to the wrong topic but my bloody german aint great since you have not tought me any in many years,, you will remeber me and dont cheat.. but i will give you some hints.. i will crush you you pigs.. and i am the original tpw.. but not warrior.. i was wan£er ,, how are you doing and how is volker? he still shite at speaking english/welsh.. thats all your hints.. get back to me .. ps what u all playing now? im into battlfield 3 atm and some farcry 3 coops.. be good and stay safe.. ps nice too see you done a nice forum here.. just got to get translating it lol ..
Nach oben Nach unten
=TpW=Vera
Admin
=TpW=Vera

Anzahl der Beiträge : 193

BeitragThema: Re: mal ein lebenszeichen   mal ein lebenszeichen EmptySo 10 Feb 2013, 09:39

@Theteamplaywanker ( btw. it must be "TheTeamplayWanker" with a capital T you mongo mongo )

Bloody hell, how could I ever forget you Mike? My "old gamername" was nearly right spelled, only the 2 last letters are wrong ( "sau" instead of "so"), good work for such a welsh wanker clapp hands

Volker is fine and still useless in talking english and your "fucking useless german bitch" is fine too. I'm riding motorbike again in real life and got 3 atm.

We are still looking out for a good new game with co-op and in meantime we still play some golf at shot-online. Easiest way to waste our time and on the holid-sever (were we only play) our guild is called "TeamplayWankers". The guild is very small now but we still meet together each once in a year here at my home to drink, eat and have a lot of fun. This year its the fifth time we meet each other, so we will make a whole week of "battle-drinking" affraid Next weekend we gonna try a round of "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" cause we want to get back on shootergames but good games are very hard to find.

Are you in Facebook? If so, just look out for me (Vera Schieren) but be careful, there is an other Vera also, she is from australia. Met her last year in Düsseldorf/Germany when she was on her big round around the world. I am the Vera with the "Army-Dog" as profilepicture. I got Ramo on my friendslist there also.

Very nice to hear from you and it was a hard work to write an answere without swearing words, cause everytime i think of you my english is getting nasty Twisted Evil Laughing

Take care!
Nach oben Nach unten
https://teamplay.forumieren.de
=TpW=Impact

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

BeitragThema: Re: mal ein lebenszeichen   mal ein lebenszeichen EmptySo 10 Feb 2013, 23:06

lol you guessed real well. i was thinking about u guys thought i would do a google search for you and found you here.. well im not on facebook im afraid.. dont like it. back into motor bikes huh. volker still cutting the grass with the super lawnmower? im driving these days also.. got me a nice red car which i polish alot .. cant believe you guys are still playing shot online thats been years now.. think i might download that again today.. you are right about the coop games being far and few between in good games.. i must say i do injoy farcry 3 coop.. i got ghost recon future soldier thats a good game. aint tryed the coop as i got no friends but from what i am told basically you play the single player in coop 4 soldiers and complete the missions together. nice game lots to do.. battlefield 3 got a good coop but only 2 players. or zombies in call of duty black ops which is cool too.. i got alot of games so list yours and we can hook up .. btw i do check my emails which is still the same as it used to be in hotmail. btw how is ramo i have not spoken to him in years..

ps you might want to start a new thread for my nattering bullshite and header it in enlish lol so i can find my way around ..

update,, just for volker
erhalten Sie Ihre selfs Ghost Recon Future Soldier. hey volker Ich schrieb dieses in Deutsch für Dich gestaltet. Sie dumb ass lol .. Wenn Sie noch nicht gesehen haben GRFS blickt auf youtube. Ich glaube, Sie würden alle genießen es
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: mal ein lebenszeichen   mal ein lebenszeichen Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

mal ein lebenszeichen
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
TeamplayWarriors :: öffentlicher Bereich :: just chat-
Gehe zu: